Day One: Starting Over

By 5:06 PM

Day One
 
Starting Over
(I have decided to start this blog to help hold me accountable for my weight loss goals. The blog may be called Getting Fit for Summer, and while that may be my primary motivation, it is certainly not the only factor. Three years ago I had lost 25lbs. doing Weight Watchers and had never felt better. I was wearing cute tank tops, short shorts, and just felt great about myself. I want that self-confidence back.)

Starting Weight:
170 lbs.

Goal Weight:
150 lbs.
 
 
Daily Exercise:
 
-35 minutes dog walking
-15 minutes elliptical
-19 minutes treadmill
 
 
Food Intake:
 
 
Breakfast:
 
1 egg, fried (3 points)
2 slices, bread (2 pts.)
1 slice, cheese (2 pts.)
 
Total points: 7
 
 
 
Lunch:
 
1/2 piece of chicken, grilled (3-4 pts.)
1 cup rice, jasmine (6 pts)
steamed vegetables, broccoli and cauliflower (0 pts)
 
Total points: 10
 
 
 
 
Dinner:
 
Cilantro Chicken Salad (4 pts.)
2 slices, bread (2 pts.)
Baked Lays (3 pts.)
 
Total Points: 9

 
 
Extras:
 
1 chocolate chip cookie (3 pts.)
12 Triscuits, sour cream and chive (3 pts.)
celery and salsa (0 pts.)
1 piece of provolone cheese and 3 pieces Honey Roasted Turkey Breast (4 pts.)

Total Points: 10
 
 
Drinks:
 
1 1/4 cup, coffee w/flavored creamer (2 pts.)
2 and 1/2 bottles of water
1 can of Diet Rite soda
 
Daily Total Points: 38
 
(This is over my allotted points limit of 26, but WW does provide Flex Points that can be used every week. I admit I was pretty excited to get some new healthy snacks and sampled more than I should have.)
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments